Wednesday 9 April 2008

More Travels in Britain (but not on TV)

On Thursday I'm off on some travels of my own in Britain (or at least England). First stop is



to stay with good friends whom I haven't seen for far too long. We shall enjoy some good old chinwags on matters bookish and historical, and attend the Historical Novel Society Conference at York's National Railway Museum. Then I shall be whisked off by

Mondeo Man

for a few days along



to enjoy some invigorating fresh air and scenery and of course, a visit to



too see if they're managing the excavations OK without us (who am I kidding?).
Finally, we'll be heading southward to



in deepest Cheshire for a family gathering, then home.

1 comment:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Ohh, York and Hadrian's Wall, that's my tour from last year. Have fun.